It’s India versus Pakistan. Why is Twitter talking about mutual funds?
It’s India vs. Pakistan at World T20 right now and yet, for some reason, “mutual funds” are all the rage on Twitter.
Turns out people don’t really like watching the same ad over and over again for hours between tense matches. Who would have thought? Not the mutual fund guys who came up with the idea. Well, Twitter has words, as unparliamentary as they are.
– Vrigu Mohanty (@vrigu) 24 October 2021
Mutual funds and the stick of Rishabh Pant are subject to market risk
– Vipul Goyal (@HumorouslyVipul) 24 October 2021
Why are there so many mutual fund announcements? And all the announcements in Hindi🤦🏾♀️#INDvPAK
– # ஜானு (@Janu_Bhaskar_) 24 October 2021
I hate to see Rohit Sharma come out on a duck and then come to the screen the next minute to say Mutual funds sahi hai#INDvPAK
– Prajwal (@praju_acharya) 24 October 2021
FUCK THE MUTUAL FUNDS MAN. NHI LENA HAI BSDK
– adith🇵🇸 (@rasputinforeal) 24 October 2021
Pakistan ke pehle mene TV fodd dena hai Mutual funds and crypto ke ad dekh dekh kar.
– Rahul Deshpande (@ rahuldeshpande2) 24 October 2021
those mutual fund announcements are so boring
– yashica (@lolyashika) 24 October 2021
I mean, these ads are kinda on the nose!